The retreat will begin with registration at 5pm on the opening night, followed by an orientation and welcome meeting before dinner around 8pm. The daily rhythm of the retreat involves:
- 7.00 am Yoga (Ashtanga or Hatha)
- 8.30 Breakfast, Reflection and Relaxation time
- 10.00-13.00 Daily mindful practices, indoors and outdoors, including guided meditations
- 13.00-15.00 Lunch, Reflection and Relaxation time
- 15.00-18.00 Theory and practices of principles of mindfulness, working in pairs or groups
- 18.00-19.00 Evening Yoga
- 19.30 Dinner followed by evening meditation, question and answer periods.
*Day 3 and 4 will include period of silence.
Our experienced facilitators will offer support, guidance, insights and information. The retreat is suitable for both, beginners and experienced meditators.
Silence – During the time in Silence writing and reading are discouraged, so that you can better stay with your own experiences as they unfold.
Diet – The food will be vegetarian. We recommend avoiding all alcohol and to avoid or reduce the drinking of coffee and smoking during those 5 days.
Whatever you think a retreat is going to be like, it will probably be different. Most participants find it deeply refreshing and often life-transforming. The stillness and simplicity of the retreat brings a wonderful and unique possibility for renewal. At the end guidance will be given for ways to continue the practices at home and work.